Monday, September 16, 2013

A taste of fall?

This weekend was absolutely AHmazing, as far as weather is concerned. After sweating our tushies off for months, we finally had some cool weather! THANK GOODNESS!

With cooler weather arriving we got to enjoy some fallish goodies! 

First, Kyler got to wear something other than rompers and onesies! YAY! Exhibit A...
Gorgeous little munchkin- if you ask me! 
Fall also means FOOTBALL season! During football season I feel like my husband is in a big football cloud, so it's nice to have Kyler as a distraction this year. This year I can dress her in cute football clothes AND this year I can drink beer!!! (last year I had a Ky Bug in my belly, so beer was a NO NO)
Go Broncos!!!

Seriously, she is the CUTEST little Hawkeye fan in the whole world!
Kyler must be a goodluck charm. Both of our football teams won this weekend. The Hawks beat ISU in the "Iowa Bowl", and the Broncos beat the NY Giants in the "Manning Bowl". I would say it was a pretty successful football weekend! 

We also celebrated a good friend's brithday this weekend. We left Kyler with grandma and grandpa Egg, as there was talk of Saki BOMBS in the birthday invitation. You don't have to tell me twice! SAKI SAKI BOMB! With that said, I am just not sure this Mama is in drinking shape. A few beers, a couple Saki bombs, and I was dying the whole next day. Saki bomb-1 Nicky-0

I am so lucky to have a few "insta-besties" in Iowa! Seriously, it makes being away from Colorado so much easier! 
Falon is a girl after my own heart- she LOVES beer! This made gift-giving super easy! Just picked out some COLORADO beers (gotta represent the box state), a cute Hawkeye koozie, a cute basket and call it good!
Now, for the most exciting part of the weekend! Our big girl has started rolling over!! She has been trying for the last couple weeks, but put it all together this Saturday. Now she will hardly lay on her back. Every time I put her down she rolls straight to her tummy. Please ignore all of the goofy commentary- as you can see Ky has quite the cheering section (as every superstar should)!



No comments:

Post a Comment