Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sleep training Mommy, I mean Kyler!

Let me start this by saying that my kid doesn't nap. That's not entirely true... She will nap for 20-30 minutes at a time. And about once a week, if the stars are all aligned perfectly, there isn't a noise in the house, her room is a perfect 69.5 degrees and Wilbur the Pig is flying by outside, she will nap for about an hour.

Anyway, I read Baby Wise and attempted to set her on a schedule. This never happened, and I swear, the kid actually giggles whenever I talk about it around her. She is completely aware that she is making her mother bonkers, but she's cute, so it's all good. At this point we are at about 4 naps a day and 5 bottles a day. She takes a bottle every 3 hours, starting around 7 am. She naps whenever she damn well pleases. 

We have decided it is time to stop swaddling her while she sleeps, as she is now rolling over (laying on her back is SO last week). We have started with naps, and it is going well. She sleeps like an absolute angel for those 20 minutes! We will start trying nights in the next few weeks. Here are some AHdorable pictures of our sleeping beauty! 





And here is some more Kyler Cuteness for the road... 

Seriously???? How can anything be so cute? My father-in-law told Kyler she wasn't going to have any skin left if her mommy kept kissing her. Can you blame me? Look at that adorable face!!


No comments:

Post a Comment