Tuesday, December 11, 2012

16 weeks!


This is a video from our 16 week appointment yesterday. I really wish my darling husband hadn't caught my face in the video- nothing like some double-chin action!!! Since my scary, unmake-uped face is in the video, you can probably tell that until the heartbeat is found I am a nervous wreck. I have no idea why, but every time I go in for an appointment I am scared they won't find the heartbeat. Worrisome Mommy, party of 1!

We scheduled our next appointment... THE GENDER ULTRASOUND!!! I could NOT be more excited! On January 14th we will finally know what we are having!! 


How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain: Strange to learn yesterday... only 4 pounds. Guess I must have lost some in the first trimester. Probably due to lack of beer!
Maternity clothes? I LOVE maternity clothes right now! I need to buy way more!
Stretch marks? Only on my chest! UGH!
Sleep: Some nights I sleep like a baby, others I toss and turn all night!
Best moment this week: Hearing the babies heartbeat again!
Miss Anything? I miss wine!!
Movement: Felt a few more little pops in there. I can't wait until they are more frequent and obvious!
Food cravings: I had a craving for Tortellini soup last week! It was soooo good!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still don't like meat!
Gender Predication: I might be the worst mommy ever... I don't really have a feeling one way, or the other. Let's just say girl for fun? 
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Little bit of vomiting and some awesomely sexy gas!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I am happy right now, but I can tell I have been a bit moody. Luckily, my husband thinks it's funny!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender in 33 days!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment