Tuesday, January 29, 2013

23 Weeks

So clearly I am not so great at the blogging... Maybe once baby comes I will find inspiration!

How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain: 9 lbs.
Maternity clothes? I wear regular and maternity clothes. Most of the maternity stuff I have received are still a bit too big.
Stretch marks? On the tatas! =( I guess it is better than the tummy, but it is slightly depressing!
Sleep: It's rough these days! I am pretty uncomfortable 90% of the time, and the other 10% I have to pee.
Best moment this week: Getting some of the nursery planning going. =) It is overwhelming, but so much fun!
Miss Anything? I want a margarita... Scratch that, 10 margaritas!
Movement: So much movement! We have a strong little kicker in there. Daddy feels her all the time!
Food cravings:Chocolate and Mexican food!
Gender: Baby GIRL!!!!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Frequent potty breaks, headaches, an overall "bla" feeling.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: All over the board
Looking forward to: Buying lots of little girl clothes! It's already become an obsession!

No comments:

Post a Comment