Wednesday, November 28, 2012

14 weeks!


 Ever catch a glimpse of a pale and dimpled ass in the mirror and ask yourself, "Good God, who is wearing my underwear?" Welcome to pregnancy folks! It's not for the faint of heart!



How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain: 9 pounds
Maternity clothes? Sweatpants and maternity pants
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: Struggling!!!!
 Best moment this week: I think I felt some movement today!!
Miss Anything? I really miss wine and sushi! Oh and snowboarding! =(
Movement: Little weird pops today! I hope it's baby!
Food cravings: Pickles are finally back in the fridge, and going fast!
 Anything making you queasy or sick: MEAT
 Gender: Don't know
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Tired, back pains and headaches.
 Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
 Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment