Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Kicking and Packing

 Kicking and Screaming Packing

Zach finally felt our new little one kick last night! He felt 2 really strong kicks (at least I think they were kicks). She is moving more everyday. I have been waiting for this pregnancy to start feeling real, and it finally has. There really is a baby in there! For a while it just felt like I was getting fat.


Ky wanted to feel the baby move too.


Next on the agenda is packing for our Colorado trip tomorrow! I have a lot of it done, but it is hard to pack for Kyler when she uses half the stuff we need until the moment we walk out the door. I have lists galore, but I still feel like I might forget something. I am trying to strategically pack her diaper bag with enough to entertain her for our one hour flight. When she has flown in the past we was much younger. I hope I'm not THAT parent tomorrow. Ya know, the one with the screaming child, and a mortified look on her face? Yeah, that would be fan-freaking-tastic! That will not be us! That will not be us! Just keep saying it...

Notice that nothing is crossed off yet. I like to wait until I am almost done, and then cross it all off- like a badass!


Kyler was helping me pack...
Until she noticed the dog...

Adios, Kyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment