Thursday, September 27, 2012

September 27th- a day in the life!

How far along? 5 weeks 4 days 
Total weight gain/loss: None
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Afternoon nap is a must!
Best moment this week: Telling my parents!
Have you told family and friends: Our closest friends and family, yes!
Miss Anything? Beer and wine!!
Movement: Not even close
Food cravings: I am not sure this has anything to with pregnancy, but Wendy's chili cheese fries!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat
Have you started to show yet: Nope, just bloated as hell!
Gender prediction:  Boy
Labor Signs: Oh God, NO
Belly Button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Depends on whether or not I have had my nap!
Weekly Wisdom: I am too tired to be wise!
Looking forward to: Getting a real bump and getting out of the danger zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment