Monday, June 1, 2015

One and Two Year Check-up

Today the girls had their one and two year well visits. I can hardly believe I no longer have a baby under one! 

Zach took half the day off from work- and thank goodness for that! The appointment would have been a shit show of mass proportions if I would have been alone. 

Kyler's 2 Year Stats


Height- 35.25 inches (88th percentile)
Weight- 25 pounds 2 ounces (28th percentile)

Ky Bug is long and skinny- our little string bean! She's a bit of a picky eater these days, but the doctor is not concerned about her weight at all. She's within a completely normal and healthy range. She is obsessed with the cartoon Doc McStuffins, so when her pediatrician was checking their ears, eyes, heartbeat, breathing, etc. she was over-the-moon excited!


Tinley's One Year Stats


Height- 29.25 inches (53rd percentile)
Weight- 20 pounds 11 ounces (64th percentile) 

 Tinley is our little chunky monkey! I know she will start leaning out when she starts walking, and that makes me pretty sad. I love her chubby little arms and legs. I suppose it would be mean to wish she would have them forever, but can't I wish for them to hang around for just a little while?!?!

Zach and I have been saying that we just needed to survive this first year with 2 kids. WE MADE IT!! We will undoubtedly never catch up on sleep or patience, but we have 2 beautiful, healthy little girls. Who needs sleep anyway? 


No comments:

Post a Comment