Saturday, February 1, 2014

22 weeks and Sleeping Through the Night!

Mama is 22 weeks pregnant and Kyler is sleeping through the night! Finally!! 

 
How far along:22
Gender: Girl!!
Weight gain: 9 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Pretty much living in yoga pants. I am wearing some of my maternity clothes now.
Stretch marks: Not yet.
Belly button in or out: Barely out.
Sleep: Now that Kyler is sleeping through the night (hoping not to jinx myself), mommy is sleeping much better. Still hard to get comfortable though.
Best moment this week: Taking Kyler to her first baby gym class!
Worst moment this week: The one night Kyler didn't sleep, and the two hours I spent up with her that night!
Miss anything: Beer, margaritas, wine, Red Bull, drinking as much coffee as I want, breathing and laying down at the same time... 
Movement: Lots of movement!!
Cravings: Cookies.
Queasy or sick: Here and there.
Looking forward to: Spring!


I think we might finally have a sleep/nap schedule that is working for Ky! It looks roughly like this...

7am- Wake -up
9am- First nap (usually lasts 1-2 hours)
Second nap comes 3-4 hours after she wakes up her first nap. This nap usually lasts 1-2 hours. 
8-9pm- bedtime

We cut her down to 2 naps a day, which I think has really helped. She still isn't the best napper, but it has gotten a bit more consistent. And as long as she sleeps through the night, I am not complaining! 




When we sleep better, we wake up happier! 


Seriously, no matter how tired I am this face brightens my day immediately! 

Now we must rest! Tomorrow is the Super Bowl! GOOOOOO BRONCOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment